Red Reishi mushroom
- 100% Mushroom Powder mesh 120
- Extract standardized extract to 30% mushroom polysaccharides.
- Extract standardized extract to 50% mushroom polysaccharides.
- Cell-wall cracked ganoderma lucidum spores standardized 2% triterpenoids
- Reishi spore oil standardized to 20% triterpenoids.
- We have available all mushroom powders and extracts as organic, certified according to
- Cosmos Organic Certificate
Organic/Bio Specification Sheets
Ganoderma lucidum Reishi
Common names: Lingzhi, Ling Zhi, Lackporling, Champignon d’Immortalité.
Not culinary, traditionally used as tea or decoction, no poisonous look-alikes.
Grows on wood.
Main uses of the Ganoderma lucidum powder
The Reishi powder acts as prebiotic, good source of fiber, does not have any mushroom flavour.
In cosmetics is used as raw material for further processing depending on application in end product.
Main uses of the Ganoderma lucidum extract
Due to its bitter taste goes well in fruity or sweet combination, especially coffee. Affects colour of the product and add bitterness. Dark powder, versatile, wood kind of flavour. Does not taste mushroomy, suitable for all kind of food and beverage formulations, both sweet and savory.
50% extract has stronger flavor, rich dark colour and quite bitter taste. Best for tableting or encapsulation. Greater therapeutic properties.
Suitable for seasonings and spices, dry/pre-made meals, savory treats, beverages, protein mixes.
IN SUPPLEMENT FORMULATIONS USED FOR:
- Lowering blood pressure
- Lowering cholesterol
- Balancing the immune system
- Cancer supporting therapies
- Digestive health
- Liver support/detox courses.
SIDE EFFECTS: Research is lacking on potential side effects.
INTERACTIONS: Unknown, research is limited.